To develop a school where inspiring leadership and teaching provides a safe and empowering environment which prepares our pupils to be confident, caring citizens.
At Gamesley Primary School:
- we continually strive to achieve the best progress possible for our pupils, and maintain high expectations and outcomes for all
- We encourage children to aspire to be the very best that they can be.
- every child’s potential is recognised and their talents and skills are nurtured
- an inspiring curriculum empowers our young learners and prepares them for a fulfilling and rewarding future
- a safe and supportive environment ensures that children develop a sense of determination and perseverance and become confident, independent learners
- children know that they are valued and respected and develop a strong sense of self-worth and self belief
- close partnerships with our families ensures that there is a true sense of community with our school firmly at the heart
We are proud to share the values of our partner Victorious Trust schools which are to create a learning community which is:
- Inspiring – Encouraging all to be as creative and motivating as possible;
- Discovering – Seeking opportunities to expand knowledge and experience;
- Caring – Providing support and guidance for the whole Trust community;
- Improving – Striving to better ourselves at all times; and
- Achieving – Teaching to attain aspirational targets.