Gamesley Primary School is committed to ensuring equality of provision throughout the school community.
To achieve this, our equality objectives are as follows;
- To promote spiritual, moral, social and cultural development through a rich experience, both in and beyond the school.
- To ensure that all pupils are given similar opportunities with regards to after school clubs and activities.
- To tackle prejudice and promote understanding in relation to people with disabilities.
- To ensure that every pupil is able to achieve high standards and have appropriate strategies in place to tackle under-achievement.
- To allow equal access to information for all parents and carers.
- To ensure that the school environment is as accessible as possible to all pupils, parents, carers, staff and visitors.
Please click here to view our Equalities Policy.
Please click here to view our Accessibility Plan.
Please click here to view the Trust’s Public Sector Equality Duty document here.